Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Five months

The big news this month is that I went on my first airplane ride. Mom took me to Maryland to meet her friend Callie and Callie's two boys - Chase and Dane. I cried a little right before the plane took off, but Mom gave me a bottle as we took off and then I fell right to sleep for the entire flight. Next up - Mexico!

One of my favorite new toys is... MY OWN TOES! I like to grab them and roll over or stick them in my mouth. I also like playing peek-a-boo now. Mom or Dad hide behind my dresser while I am on the changing table, then pop their heads out. And I laugh hysterically!

A big change is about to happen in my life. My mom is going back to work to be a lawyer and my daddy is going to stay home with me. Dad's still going to be working some - he already has some freelance design work set up. But Dad says the most fun thing we are going to do is go on outings to take photos that Dad will sell in art fairs next summer. I bet you're going to start seeing some great photos of me now that I'll be with Dad all day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dahlia,
It's so much fun to watch you grow into a little lady looking forward to pizza and choc. cake. Grand pa is looking forward sharing my deserts with you.
Grand Pa Highland

Anonymous said...

Dahlia,

You are an amazing, beautiful little girl. I love you so much. You bring everyone so much joy by being here and being you!

Love, Grandma Lin