Thursday, October 4, 2007

Happy (half) Birthday to Me!!!

Can you believe it? I am 6 whole months old! There is so much going on with me now; I am officially a little person.

I can roll over in all directions, I can sit all by myself, I can get up on my hands and knees, I can get up on my hands and toes, and I can eat solid food. I started on cereals two weeks ago - first rice, then oats, then barley and grain. Next up, veggies. Yummers!

I went on vacation at the beginning of the summer. We were supposed to go to Mexico, but two hurricanes were on their way, so the day before we left Mom and Dad canceled Mexico and we went to Jamaica instead. It was tons of fun - I got to float in the pool, sit under a hut on the beach, and take naps in the resort nursery. I was definitely a hit in Jamaica -- everybody there loved me and wanted to hold me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy 1/2 birthday. You are truly an amazing child -- beautiful, talented, charming, and the most special child I have ever saw!!!!! I bet your Mom and Dad are really exceptional people as well as all your grandparents.

Aunt Pam said...

Happy 6month Birthday. Your are the most beautiful little blue eye girl. Your Aunt Pam loves you.