Tuesday, March 4, 2008

11 Months


The big question on everyone's mind --- am I walking yet? Well, no. Not really. I've taken a few steps here and there but nothing to whip out the camcorder over. BUT... I learned an even better skill this month. I learned how to give HUGS. I find the closest parent or grandparent and wrap my little arms around their legs, necks, whatever I can reach. Mom says this is hands-down her favorite development so far.

I had a very busy month this month. I got my first haircut, visited my Wing grandparents in Arizona, and visited the McLaughlins/Cregos in Nashville (those are the last few pics on my website). I learned how to go down a slide all by myself this month, too. I crawled up the 5 steps by myself, I crawled through the tunnel leading to the slide by myself, then I turned around backwards and slid down by myself. I also started dancing to my "Be My Baby" singing doll. As soon as Dad gets a video of the swim move I do with my shoulders, I'll post it on the blog.

The highlight of my day continues to be mealtimes. I pretty much eat whatever Mom and Dad are eating. Dad makes me lots of steamed vegetables and chicken. My favorite foods are fruits, especially whole apples (after someone takes a starter bite out of it for me).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dahlia--

You are beautiful, wonderful and I love you so.

Grandma Lin

Anonymous said...

AT least she has more hair than dad and granpa jim.We love her more each day.

Unknown said...

Dahlia, your web site keeps grammie and gramps Wing soooooooooo happy. You are the most delightful child and your smiles and lovees are the best. We miss you so but your wonderful photography and blog writing keep up happy till we see you again.

Love the Wing grammie and gramps

Anonymous said...

Dahlia, Csn't wait to see you dancing to "Be my baby". You are so beautiful and love you lots!!!

Aunt Pam