Thursday, July 12, 2007

Week of Firsts


This picture was taken on Sunday, July 8th right after the first time I rolled over. I was just laying on my back, enjoying staring at all my toys... but then I got bored. I started arching my back and twisting my shoulders. Before I knew it, I flipped over and found myself lying on my stomach. No more leaving me on the couch by myself!

I also went to the zoo and the pool for the first time this week. We went to the Lincoln Park Zoo, and I got to hear the lions roaring. Mom brought me in the pool at Holstein Park by our house. I didn't really know what to think of the pool. I didn't smile and kick and splash, but I didn't cry either. I just sat quietly while Mom walked in the pool with me in her arms.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I new that my Grand daughter was ready move over. She is very smart.
grandpa Jim