Monday, November 5, 2007

7 Months

Now that I am crawling, the world is a different place. I am all over my house now, crawling under tables, crawling over to Cade's bed, crawling into the closet to play with Mom and Dad's shoes, you name it. I love to crawl up to the full-length mirror, but sometimes I get a little too close to it and bonk my head. At the park I can crawl after pigeons. I'm starting to learn what a big place the world is; and it's a little overwhelming. Like at the zoo... I love watching little things, like fish swimming or the small monkeys swinging in their cage. But there are some really big things, like elephants, that I just don't even look at. They are so big that I can't even really get my head around the concept that they're there. So I just look the other way and focus on something more my size, like the tag on my blanket or a piece of fuzz on the ground.

Eating has become one of the funnest parts of my day. My favorite foods are Yo Baby yogurt and organic squash that my neighbor, Miss Amy, roasted and pureed for me. Next up, finger foods.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You were so good at your Great grandma's birthday party yesterday. We are so proud of you.
Grandpa Jim