Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year!

Life is a whirlwind when you are 21 months.

I take classes now - music, art, soccer... aren't I the sophisticated one? OK, you got me: my music class consists of wiggling to nursery rhymes, my art class consists of fingerpainting more on my face than on the paper, and soccer consists of wearing a uniform and stomping on bubbles on a soccer field. Winter has also brought sledding, which I cannot get enough of.

I am in a bit of a bossy stage... but Mom and Dad have taught me to be polite about it. Instead of pushing Dad and screaming "MOVE;" instead of yelling at Mom to "TURN LIGHT ON;" I scream "MOVE PEASE" and yell "TURN LIGHT ON PEASE."

Halloween and Christmas were both wonderful adventures. I went trick or treating with all of the neighborhood kids and learned of my now-favorite treat --- suckers. Christmas was all the magic it is supposed to be for a little one. A tall Christmas tree with soft ornaments at the bottom that I could take off and put back on myself; the smell of cookies and cider mulling; and, most of all, all of my family around me. And, of course, Santa brought me wonderful presents for Jesus' birthday :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pa Pa is so proud You!

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your babyhighland.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com