Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Half-Birthday to me!

Dad, Mom and I are pretty much all settled into our La Grange house... and I am loving it. The Brookfield Zoo is less than 10 minutes away and Dad takes me there at least once a week. I love to brush the goats in the petting zoo, watch the Bears, and dig up veggies and get my face painted at the family play zoo. I also have started some classes - a music class with Mom and a storytime class with Dad. At my music class, my favorite game is freeze... the teacher plays the music but then it stops and we all have to freeze; I throw my arms out, fingers spread, and yell "FRIS" every time this happens.

I am talking so much now - I can repeat almost any word that you ask me to and I've even started putting some words together. I have a hard time with some of the longer words, but I improvise by saying the first syllable and then sort of babbling. Like "blueberry" is "bloo-brababuh." My favorite word is "hi" (shouted incessantly at the neighbors until they respond), with "no" coming in as a close second. My other favorite activity is animal sounds - next time you see me, ask me how the lion goes!

Halloween is coming up; I am going to be a cowgirl. The neighbor kids want to pull me around in their wagon, converted to a covered wagon. Can't wait to try this "candy" everyone is raving about!

Thanks again for checking in with me - talk to you in a couple months.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PA PA Loves his baby Dahlia.